This package contains the complete scenes and models I have created in my free "Fantasy weapon for videogames" tutorial series.
The series offers over 11 hours of video tutorial material for 3D-Coat. More than 20,000 viewers watched this series within one year.
If you don't know the series yet, take a look at my YouTube channel: http://bit.ly/1z0f2dW.
Selling the complete tutorial scenes of both tutorials, the german and the english version, is my offer to you to support this tutorial series.
What will you get in this package?
- The complete 3D-Coat scenes with all layers and subobjects for both weapons!
File format: .3b (3D-Coat)
- Exported warhammer model
File format: .obj, .fbx
- Exported waraxe model
File formats: .obj, .fbx
- The complete texture set for both models. Includes all normalmaps, color- and specular information.
File format: .TGA
- The Waraxe normalmaps in an optimised version for better blade quality.
- Additionally you will get all template images I used in my tutorial series for basic modeling, projection maps etc.
- As a bonus for Marmoset toolbag owners you will get special scenes files for both models in videogame quality!
File format: .tbscene